Instructions for Oral Presentations
- You should present in English within 15 minutes including questions and answers.
- You are requested to bring your own PC with D-sub 15 pin socket and connect a video cable in the conference room to your PC. Test and confirm that your PC can be properly connected to the projector no later than the starting time of the session. HDMI is not available.
- The presentation material should be made so as to be presented within 12 minutes and leave another 3 minutes for questions and answers.
- The material should cover the outline, methods, results and discussion, and conclusions of your work.
Instructions for Poster Presentations
- Prepare your poster(s) in English.
- The poster board size is 120 cm width × 210 cm height.
- Please make sure that the poster(s) can be easily read from a distance of 2 m.
- Pins are available to put up your poster(s) on a board.
- The title should be placed at the top of your poster(s) using a large font.
- The flow of your poster(s) should be from the top left to the bottom right.
- Your poster(s) should cover the outline, keywords, methods, results and discussion, and conclusions of your work.
- You should display your poster on a board on which your poster number is posted before 12:00 on May 28.
- Posters must be removed between 16:00 and 17:00 on May 29. Organizers assume no responsibility for posters left up after this tim.
All posters are displayed on May 28 and 29 with a core presentation time at 13:15 - 14:15 on May 29. Authors should display their posters before 12:00 on May 29